Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mailing list

Christmas is just around the corner, I can't believe it!!

I would love to send Christmas cards to all my blogging buddies. But, I need your addresses. I promise that I won't sell your information to any marketing companies. Not even if they offer me really good money. I promise, I won't hop a plane and come hunt you down like a psycho stalker dude. I can promise that I'll send you a Chrismas card though, probably a week late (cause that's just how I seem to handle everything lately). What do ya' say?

If you'd like me to add you to my Christmas card list, then shoot me an email.

Today, I am thankful for the job that I have had for the past three years. This is my last week there. The exhibit closes on Thursday, and Friday will be my last day. Then begins a little season of uncertainty as I look for a new job. I really couldn't have asked for an easier job with really good pay, a flexible boss and work schedule. Our Father is good and provides for us though, so I'm not too worried about the future.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

I would ♥ a Christmas card from you how sweet! Thanks :) ♥ Hugs!

Krissy said...

Oooh! OH! MEE! MEMEMEMEMEEEE!!!! I sent you my address! :D YIPPEEE!

Laura said...

Sending mine your way! I can't believe Christmas is soooo close!

Kristina P. said...

I totally want in!

My email is sands14@juno.com

MERRIANNE said...

you know i totally want one and you KNOW you are definitely getting one from Me ♥

Jan said...

I want one, but I will just have to let you pretend. You are way to sweet. I could never repay you either. I would feel indebted for life to you. I will just look at the pretty one in your post. Generous you.

Anonymous said...

I'll send you mine!

Shimmy Mom said...

I'll send you mine. But you have to send yours back!
*hugs*