Can't say that I've been a very good girl this year. Sorry. Can't say that I've really tried hard either. My bad.
In case you might take sympathy on my pathetic soul anyhow and see fit to put something beneath the tree for me, here's my list:
- a new sewing machine (not that I really have time to do much sewing these days-which brings me to the next one...)
- more time
- or, if you can't increase the number of hours in a day, maybe you could just get my hubby a job that pays twice the current amount--then at least I could stay at home and get a wee bit more done :)
- a fashion intervention
- no, seriously--someone please call Stacey and Clinton now!! I'm a mess.
- patience--I refuse to pray for this. It only gets me in more trouble.
- a magic wand (you know, so I can just wave it around and my house becomes clean)
- a magically disappearing laundry pile!
- perfectly pedicured feet and manicured hands
- Money $en$e
- a bigger house, without a bigger mortgage