Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lead Me

Wow! I heard this song on the radio the other night--Air 1, my favorite station.


It's called "Lead Me", by Sanctus Real.


The line that gets me the most, is this one:


"Don't leave me hungry for love."----man, that kills me!




(not sure why it's not full screen--sorry)

How many times have I left my family members hungry for my love?


I'm afraid it's more than I'd like to admit. How many times does my husband get neglected so I can focus my attention elsewhere?


How many times do I pass up some playtime with my kids so I can do the laundry, or the dishes, or whatever?

More things to work on,

Beautiful song.

Have a great Friday!




7 comments:

Laura said...

We always have stuff to work on, don't we?! Have a fun weekend with your family.

Anonymous said...

I dont recognize the name of it so Im not sure if Ive heard it or not but I love Sanctus Real

I love how songs can be so convicting to us.

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

I have not heard this song, it was amazing.

imbeingheldhostage said...

Yikes. And here I was, dedicated to staying off the computer but I sat down for one last thing (which lead me to here) and you remind me of this...

Thank you.

And I bet you have more playtime than you think.

The Foulgers said...

Gosh, I feel bad, I've been such a bad blogger lately. I missed your entire give-away! You gave away some fun stuff too!
Congrats on 2 years of blogging! I LOVE peeking in on your sweet family.

Connie said...

Great song. And here I am, on the computer while the rest of my family is in the front room. Sigh, I'm going to join them.