Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I'm grateful for (PART 2)

  • the movies
  • good books
  • not so good books
  • cookies
  • brownies
  • fresh cut grass
  • my senses
  • kisses from my kids
  • childrens laughter
  • knock knock jokes
  • hot, hot baths
  • lotion
  • Chanel no. 5
  • music
  • pumpkin pie with whipped cream
  • Target
  • HGTV
  • my car
  • my freedom
  • massages
  • little girls
  • little boys
  • playful kitties
  • memories of loved ones
  • pictures

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I agree 100% with everything on your list EXCEPT...knock knock jokes. For one entire year when my kids were little the minute we got in the car we would here, "knock knock. Who's there. Cat. Cat Who. Cat got runned over!" Yea...the jokes were anything but funny! I think I will go take a super hot bath. :)