Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I'm grateful for (PART 3)

  • Christmas cards
  • Christmas
  • Thanksgiving
  • second chances
  • and third chances....
  • that I'll have a houseful of people tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
  • a terrific mother-in-law
  • that my hubby goes to bed first and gets it all nice and warm for me :)
  • that he also lets me sleep in on the weekends (never mind the fact that he never gets to sleep in!)
  • rainbows
  • swimming pools
  • creativity
  • the Temple
  • the garbage man
  • the mail man
  • onion dip
  • a closet full of clothes (even if they don't fit too well anymore)
  • potato chips
  • bowling
  • naps
  • re-connecting with old friends and family on Facebook
  • a lock on the bathroom door :)
  • little boy smiles that melt my heart
  • Christmas music
  • Christmas movies

What are YOU thankful for?

4 comments:

Amy J. said...

I don't know why the bowling part just cracked me up! I love your new header...so cute. Your lists are so well thought out and they make me really think about what I am thankful for! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Merrianne said...

I love your lists!!

tammy said...

Again, another great list!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I didn't comment anywhere. If it's ok, I'll do two in one. I don't agree with your Tar-gey thankful, but the rest are spot on-- I could cut and paste your list on mine :-) I love the things you came up with that I wouldn't have thought about (like onion dip-- I LOVE onion dip).

Great post(s) Mikki!! (hah, my word veri is "FABlero" This is a FAB-lero post).