Yesterday, I had just got home from a few errands; just finished lunch. Justin was again just drifting off to sleep and I was getting ready to get in the shower to get ready for work. The realtor texted me that some people would be by in twenty minutes, would it be ok? I guess maybe I'm a little too accommodating sometimes. I said sure. We quickly picked up the house, loaded into the car (sleeping Justin and all), and headed down the street. I didn't want to go too far, cause I wanted to be able to come right back when they were done so I could get ready for work. Well, forty minutes later the realtor still hadn't shown up. He finally did, just a little past two o'clock. He quickly looked around and left. Wait a minute. Where's the potential buyer? The realtor just wanted to have a peek? If I had known that I wouldn't have left the house. Couldn't he have looked at it while we were there? sigh. So much for my shower.
So, really-that's my only gripe so far. Of course, we haven't even begun to deal with the bank yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Enough of the negative. Want to know some of the awesome things about our soon to be new home?
- In n Out Burger is less than five minutes away. Oh yeah baby!!! Looks like my new In n Out diet begins real soon!
- Target and Ross are within walking distance.
- The mall is within walking distance.
- There's a cute little park just a hop, skip and a jump away. The boys love to go to the park.
- Community pool. Now, I know that might not be a real perk for those of you with your own pool, but I am glad for the girls. They love a pool in the summertime and I really don't care to have one of our own. With my two little hooligans, I'd have to be constantly on my guard.
Numbers two and three seem really cool to me, but honestly, it could be detrimental to my budget. I'll have to try to contain myself to window shopping mostly.