Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful November--Day 17

Wow, this is the most I 've posted in two years I think. :)

It's Sunday.
I like Sunday's. Sometimes they're a little hectic though, especially now with my new work schedule. There's ward council meeting twice a month before church, and now that I have a little less time on my hands (due to that aforementioned schedule), it looks like I'll be squeezing my primary presidency meetings into Sunday afternoons. It means a little less family time on one of my two days off. It's a good thing I'm getting to see more of them on the weeknights I used to have to work.

I'm grateful for church. I'm grateful for my calling. Hopefully it's teaching me something. I'm pretty stubborn and hard hearted at times though, so I think it's going to take a while for any lessons to sink in.

I am grateful for the freedom to worship as I choose.

A lot of things seem to be going awry in this country right now, things that I hope will be fixed. But at least we still enjoy many of our freedoms. I pray they are never taken away.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I bet you are doing a great job in your church calling.
The Sabbath being a day of rest....not always.