Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Photo Friday

I just thought this up I suppose. Lot's of goofy pics floating around, between my phone and the camera, so I thought I'd post a few.



These are both pics of Haley's shorts. That girl is so hard on her britches!! She hasn't even owned these very long. She has more bottoms that look like this. I'm embarrassed to send her to school some days.

So, how do YOU watch football?? Well, at my house we (and when I say we, I mean the hubby) watch it not only on tv, but the also on the laptop so (w)he can follow his fantasy football selections and see how other teams are doing in general.





Here's a shot of my dinner at work the other day.
Lot's of yellow-orange going on here. Hmm, I wonder why I feel like my diet is lacking in something??? (in my defense, I do usually have a spinach salad with supper, just not that day)




Saw this beauty on my way to work the other day. I don't know if you can make out the license plate if you click on the picture--but it says "BTTF II", and yup, it's a DeLorean.






Here's Haley getting her chop job last weekend.



No turning back now!






Yikes! My dad's birthday is on Sunday, and I still haven't put a card in the mail to him.
Gotta' go!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're a busy gal! Looks like the haircut is adorable!

The Foulgers said...

My kids are super hard on their jeans as well. I'm lucky if I get 2 months out of a pair.
I think our husbands would get along great. Jason is always looking at ESPN and watching football!:)