- Sass from a three year old.
- The nicely folded pile of clothes tossed haphazardly across the living room floor.
- The high pitched shriek of previously mentioned three year old.
- Temper tantrums. Theirs, not mine.
- Preparing a nice hearty breakfast for the other three year old, because he asked for scrambled eggs; only to have him NOT eat it. (Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE wasting food?)
Things that make it all worthwhile.
- the flirtatious-y peek/giggle routine from the sassy 3-year old.
- hugs and kisses from the little stinkers
- the funny little things they say or do i.e. "Haley hit my meatballs!!!" at least that's what it sounded like he said. I think he meant that she took his red ball. Jon say's he'll never think of meatballs the same way again.
Post Edit: Whining. How could I have forgotten whining??????? Note to my kids: The only acceptable whining in this house will be done by ME!!!!!!