Here's a chance to see how well you really know your spouse/significant other. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Football, Nascar, Ghost Hunters, cartoons.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Meatloaf
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Coke or Dr. Pepper
5. Where did he go to high school? California High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2 or 11--depends on the shoe
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Star Wars stuff, he has an old baseball card collection.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? tomato, onion, pickle, cheese with mayo and mustard.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? hmmm, steak with sauteed mushrooms.
10. What is his favorite cereal? lately, honey nut cheerios
11. What would he never wear? a speedo
12. What is his favorite sports team? totally the Dallas Cowboys
13. Who did he vote for? didn't vote, but would have voted for Obama
14. Who is his best friend? me, and his mom
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? chew my candy, stop at In n Out on my way home from work. :oP
16. What is his heritage? he's mentioned French and Italian
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? I just baked a chocolate with chocolate frosting. He's really not too picky about cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? football and baseball
19. What could he spend hours doing? Playstation 3
20. What is one unique talent he has? Jon can fix just about anything, he's pretty handy to have around.
(isn't he a cutie?)
So, tag--you're it!!