Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Riddle me this

So, Ashley got a book of riddles from the library, and Sunday morning we sat around trying to figure some of them out. Fun way to spend an hour. But I gotta' say there were a few in there that made me raise my eyebrows. This one for example, I wouldn't even try to figure out. I was like, "just give me the answer already, that's way too ridiculous!!!"



So, let me know what you think the answer is.....there might be something in it for ya'!



Two legs was sitting on three legs holding one leg,

Along came four legs and seized one leg,

So two legs picked up three legs and threw it at four legs,

And four legs brought back one leg.



What do you think ?
Of course, now that I'm looking at it, knowing the answer, it seems obvious. But when Ashley read it to us, it seemed impossible to figure out.





5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I got nothin'!

CB said...

I am stumped. The first thing that comes to mind is furniture and drumsticks???

That is tough!

Lene said...

A man is sitting on a stool eating a drumstick. A dog comes and steals the drumstick. The man throws the stool at the dog. The dog returns the drumstick...with dog drool all over it.

I think I would have let him keep the drumstick.

Sher said...

Hey, Lene stole my idea!

Ok, I didnt' get that far, but I was thinking a person sitting on a stool, and an animal or whatever.

I'm curious.

Laura said...

Well, I'm just not happy that some guy would throw a stool at a dog - LOL!