Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Now what's going around?

So, both the babies woke up this morning with yucky runny noses. Jon said they were a little runny all weekend, but I had to work, so I guess I didn't really see it. By the time I got home both Saturday and Sunday evening, it was bedtime for them. Jon came home early from work today because he wasn't feeling too well. Then, this afternoon Justin started throwing up. So far, he hasn't kept anything down. I'm hoping it's just one of those quick little bugs that pass within 24 hours. We'll see how he does tomorrow. Now I get to look forward to Jason, Ashley and Haley catching it. Oh joy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

qkihvtycmy girls have had the stuffy/runny noses for like 3 weeks on and off!!! i've been saying it's allergies (?) who knows.

kylie got the throw up bug, about a week and a half ago. but she only had it for about 2 hours in the middle of the night, and it didn't come to any of us, which made me think it was something she ate.... i know tate's got it going around her house right now too. do you need anything??? gatorade, laundry detergent, air freshners ;) call me!!! 304-0309

Nicole said...

Oh no! You poor thing, I hope the other kids don't get it. If you need anything just call me.