Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sleep--What's that?


OK, so my precious little darling baby boys woke up at 4:30 this morning. This seems to be about their usual wake up time. It's 7:05 now, and they've been back to sleep for about 15 minutes. I really need to learn to get to bed earlier. Of course, last night I had to work, so that wasn't a possibility, but other nights--I need to be in bed by ten at the latest. We put them to bed around 7-7:30 usually. Maybe it's too early, but they stayed up till 9:00 the other day, and were still up around 4. So, I don't know. I have to get the girls up in about 20 minutes for school, otherwise I'd be going back to bed myself. It's just as well-I'd just be really cranky when I got up again. :>)
So, here's my list of things to do today:


  • get the girls off to school

  • do the dishes

  • vacuum the floor

  • play with the babies

  • sweep/mop the kitchen

  • clean my bathroom

  • laundry (at least 2 loads)

  • play with the babies

  • call my VT companion

  • walk to the store for a few things

  • get supper ready

  • go to work :<(

I'll probably get maybe, two things on that list done-the girls to school and go to work. j/k


Hopefully I'll at least get the dishes and the laundry done-those are my usual accomplishments each day.


Guess I should get started, sitting here isn't getting it done. :>)

2 comments:

jamieBEE said...

I think you should add:
SMILE
BLOG

then atleast you will get 4 things done!!!!
and yesterday I put my girls to bed at 6:00!!! They slept all night and gracie woke up about 6:30. So NO you are not putting them to bed too early! sometimes those little growing muscles need lots of sleep :)

Nicole said...

those boys are adorable! just play with the boys, don't do anything else on the list :)