- my house would (hopefully) be a whole lot cleaner
- my kids would see more than the back of my head
- my fledgling scripture tote business would be booming (yeah, right)
- I would never have met or become better acquaitned with some truly wonderful, fabulous, beautiful women.
So, of course, I must celebrate my upcoming Blogiversary with a giveaway.
I'm not celebrating my blog here though, just want to straighten that up real quick--(despite what this post title might lead you to think)--I want to celebrate all of you guys out there, who have become my friends over the past year.
So, I went to the Dollar store this morning (big spender that I am)
I saw this adorable little box...
It actually might not be an American Express gift card though-because In-n-Out doesn't take American Express. It'll be a Visa or Mastercard instead. It will have $25 loaded on it though-for you to spend as you wish.
There is definitely some chocolate in there, and a little something made by me.
So, here are the rules:
- Leave me a comment, or two, or three, or four--as many as you want. You'll get one entry per comment.
- Each comment MUST contain a random fact about yourself.
- Let your friends know, the more the merrier I say.
- If you post about it on your blog, let me know in another comment, that way you get an additional entry.
- You have until March 17th at 6:00 AM to leave me a comment.
- I'll draw a winner that morning.
- I'm offering a second and third place prize too. I'll post about those later as well.
So there you go. Hope you enter, I love doing giveaways.