Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

What's in the box?

So, I know you're all just dying to know what's in that box.


Want to add a little spice to your date night??
Check out these naughty dice.

(sorry the picture didn't come out so great. Hope you can read them)

I thought they were kind of fun. Give them a roll, and see how date night ends.....


A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.........OK, I don't know about your dollar store, but usually the chocolate at mine is a little old, so I didn't buy the chocolate at the dollar store, I opted for one of those mass discount retailers, you probably know the one.
The baubles didn't come from the dollar store either.



(don't know if you can read what i wrote in there, but it says--"yeah, those are marshmallow candies, they were just so cute, I couldn't pass them up."--so, you know, if you don't go in for the marshmallow bunny sort of thing, I'm sure your kids will love them. ;oP
And of course, there's the gift card, don't forget that.
So, if you haven't entered yet, or want to up your chances, go here to comment. Remember, I want random facts about YOU!!!
I'm thinkng I'll compile a list of the most outrageous or quirky random facts that you guys post.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks great. The dice are my favorite, I need them.

Kristina P. said...

Those dice look like so much fun!

Elisa said...

I could use a little spice!

Random fact? I fell down a waterfall right before I got baptised.

Laura said...

Fun, fun stuff - love the baubles, and of course, chocolate is a girl's best friend!

gigi said...

oh, for fun!

Anonymous said...

you are so funny~ i don't like Dollar Store chocolates, either. they really DO taste old!!!

i love Ferrero Rocher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Those Dice!! bow-chicka-bow-wow! spencer would LOVE to roll em!

ooo oooo oooo i hope i win!

gigi said...

Now that you know more about me than most, I've left you an awrd over on my blog! Blessings.

Oh and I like papa Jon's do-rag. I'll never frget the time my Harry took a load of boys to Youth Conference in Atlanta and they all came back home wearing do-rags. Not so sure what their Parents thought. My Travis seems to wear on all summer, just to catch the sweat.

Anonymous said...

i have an award for you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dice. Now I need to find someone to play with.

Anonymous said...

ok. i am back again to Enter! :)

another random fact about me---

when i eat pizza, i have to bite the little pointed end off first, then i eat all of the toppings off, then i eat the crust.

it seriously Drives Spencer Crazy!! ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

i am entering again:
you know what?
remember a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago when you first commented on spencer's blog? well, i went to your blog because i thought "WHO IS THIS PRETTY GIRL LOOKING AT MY HUSBAND'S BLOG???"

so, i clicked over to your blog to see WHO YOU WERE!!!!!!!!

Then i saw pictures of you & your hubby & your kids... and how happy you all look and i thought to myself... hey this girl looks like someone I would LOVE to get to know!!!!

and We have Been Friends EVER SINCE!! ♥