Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday

The simply faaaaabulous Gigi has started posting some of her cell phone pics on Saturdays, and has invited us all to do the same.
I think it's a great idea. What better way to do something with all those random shots from the cell phone?

Here's a few from mine:


oh, yeah. My cell phone is dead.

Well, here are a few from the archives.

this one I took last year sometime. I took it so I could post the story to go along with it, and then never got around to it. So what better time than now??

Well, here's the story. And please forgive me if it gets a little 3x rated here. Jason was doing something down there in the nether regions of his little boy parts.
I asked him if he had to go potty, and he said "no, I'm playing with my woody."

um,


what does a three year old (at the time) know about that?

"you're what?" I exclaimed.


He held up his Woody....




 oooooohhh! Playing with Woody.
Glad we cleared that up.

This cute little surprise arrived on our doorstep bright and early the morning of Ashley's birthday this past October. From her Young Women's leaders of course. I took the pic to post something about it either here or on Facebook, but was in such a blogging funk I never got around to it.
 So sweet! Literally.


And, just a pretty sunrise shot I captured while waiting with Ashley for her bus one morning.
One of only two good things about getting up that early in the morning is getting to see the sunrise.
The other is spending a few precious minutes with my precious daughter.

Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

gigi said...

See, I think we have some really great shots on our cell phones that just get forgotten about!! I loved each of these shots and the little story that goes with them.
LOVE that sunrise!!
Happy Sunday, Mikki!

tammy said...

Love it! And now you've documented those memories. I should probably take a look at what's on my phone.

CB said...

I love this idea and am going to join in next time!
The Woody is a Crack.Up!!!!! Oh little boys!!HA

Kristina P. said...

I use my cell phone 99% of the time now. Great idea!

imbeingheldhostage said...

What a great idea! And wow, you have an awesome YW presidency there. Very sweet.
I think Woody has caused an awful lot of misunderstandings over the years ;)

Michelle Alley said...

It's always funny how many cell phone photos I take, but theyd on't quite make it on my blog or anywhere other than my phone! Such a great idea! Love the sunset photo :)