Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday #4

Yay for Cell Phone Saturday. Thanks Gigi for such an awesome idea!


I have a bunch today.....
 incognito....

 More incognito. Didn't know we were such celebrities around these parts did ya'?
I think he looks like an angry bird.

 Haley's birthday cake. My regular camera died, naturally a few hours before cake time. So had to use the backup cell phone camera.

 A recent project. This is for my sisters' friend. I'm not crazy about the color combination, but whatever floats your boat right?



And now, I'm trying to make a cute little applique' owl purse....

This is so handy, cause I can use your help!
Which one do you like more? there's four different sets of buttons in use for eyes, but I can't decide which I like the most.




What do you think?




6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love your cell phone Saturday!
I like each of the owl appliques!
I can't decide.

I looks like there is a lot of tomfoolery going on!

gigi said...

I love the first owl piture with the darker eyes! Love this idea too. I have so many I need to start showing 10 a week to get rid of all of them :)
Thanks for playing along and have a great weekend!

Kristina P. said...

I hope he doesn't go into a bank looking like that!

CB said...

The incognito pictures made me laugh - so cute!
I like the first owl eyes the best - the dark ones. Looking' good :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the black ones best. they stick out more.

LOVE the fun dress up pictures :) Looks like a blast

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa!!!! all the pictures are cracking me up!! :) :)

and i love the OWL! of course-- you knew i would ♥