Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

flashback friday

OK, I was going to try and post a flashback picture of all my kids from when they were babies with this post. Unfortunately, I don't have any on disc. they're all hard copies, and we don't have our scanner anymore. So, I was going to take a picture of my pictures and see if that worked, but my camera won't focus properly on them, and there's glare and on and on and on. So, I'll have to do that post at a later time. I do have two discs that my aunt Myrtle Rae made of all of my grandma Allen's pictures, which is totally cool. I just have to get my mom to go through it with me and put names with faces on a lot of them. Anywhoo, I found these pictures of Jon and me; and Jon, Ashley and me. So I'll post these for now, and get the others scanned so I can post those too. Wow, this is about 15 years and 50 pounds ago!!!
Ashley's first Christmas, and our first "family" pic.

(about 9 years ago)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAAWW! HOW CUTE!!!!