Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

In loving memory...

A few people I would have visited today, if I could have.


My big brother, James, he passed away in October of 2001.









My Grandpa Allen, (my mom's dad).
He passed away in March 1983







I need to track down pictures
Grandma Jennie passed away in May 2006
Grandpa Mortensen passed away in 1977 I think
Grandma Johanne Stock (Jon's grandma) passed away in October 2006




My great grandma, and great grandpa Strong.
They passed away before I was born.










My great grandma, and great grandpa Allen.
They also passed away before I was born.

4 comments:

CL said...

We need to check each others family histories! My maiden name is Allen.

CL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

I lost one of my big brothers too - in 1994. How much older was he than you?

Mikki said...

He was 6 years older than me. He died at the very young age of 35 from a heart attack!! No indicators either, besides stress I guess.