Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged

I've
been
tagged.
Thanks
LaDawn.
Seems
like
fun.





So these are questions about my hubby (and a little about me too, I guess). So here goes.

1. What's his name? Jonathon Perry

2. Who eats more? depends on what's being served. If it's spaghetti or lasagne, I guess most main dish fare-then it's usually him. If it's dessert, it's definitely me.

3. Who said "I love you" first? I'm ashamed to say I don't really remember. I think it was him though, just because I'm not brave like that. It takes a lot to go out on that limb.

4. Who's taller? definitely Jon, at 6 ft, he towers over my by six inches.

5. Who is smarter? Even match? I have the book smarts, Jon's got the street smarts i.e. more common sense.

6. Who is more sensitive? I guess I'd have to say me, but he is pretty open with his emotions.

7. Who does the laundry? I do, unless he's in need of something that I haven't gotten around to. Let me just say though, that he is better at the laundry than I am, but somehow I'm still the one doing it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently, I do. It just depends on how the bedroom is arranged. We enjoy rearranging all the house furniture frequently.

9. Who pays the bills? I write them out, but we both bring home the bacon. Although, he does work harder for it, and more hours, my job is only part-time and couldn't be easier.

10. Who cooks more? I'd say we're pretty even on this one. On my days off, I usually do, unless we're having one of Jon's specialties. He usually fixes dinner on the weekends when I work. He's a pretty good cook too. he always does the turkey at Thanksgiving, and it's always great!

11. What meals do you cook together? Thanksgiving dinner--Jon handles the turkey, and I take care of all the sides and dessert.
There's also this fantastic salad called Panzanella that we make together (I'll have to post the recipe on my food blog). Jon makes the dressing and home-made croutons, and I chop all the veggies.

12. Who is more stubborn? Of course I'm going to say him, but I'm sure he'd argue that it's me. Really, "stubborn" isn't one of the character traits I'd associate with Jon, so it's probably truly me.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I don't think either of us has ever admitted that, at least not to each other. (truth is, we rarely have an argument. I know lots of people say that's not healthy, but I guess we both just dislike confrontation so much, we figure whatever we might want to argue about just isn't worth it. We have been angry at each other, but we don't fight, we just give each other the silent treatment until it blows over- and this even rarely happens).

14. Who is more clean? Well, I do most of the cleaning, so I guess I'm gonna' go with myself on this one. Then again, I think it's usually my mess or the kids' mess that I'm cleaning up. (sigh) OK I guess he's actually the neater one!

15. Who has more siblings? Me- two brothers and a sister. Jon has one brother. I have more extended family as well.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Definitely Jon, he's all manly man. No, really, we're pretty equal. We don't do, or decide to do anything of importance without first checking with each other.

17. What do you like to do together? Just hang out and watch videos; go to the movies; go out to eat; bowling; shopping. Pretty much everything.

18. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me

19. Guilty Pleasure? (Jon) PS3, ipod, anything electronic, Twix, Reeses, Dr. Pepper, frozen Cheetos, golf, fishing. (me) Pepsi, Cadbury fruit & nut bars, collecting scrapbooking supplies, magazine subscriptions.

20. How did you meet? we met at Kmart where we both worked.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, in the park, after we made up from our first break-up.

22. Who proposed? He did, Taped the ring to the bathroom mirror, and wrote in lipstick "will you marry me?"

23. His best feature? smile, eyes, thick wavy hair.

OK, I tag... Jamie, Merrianne, and Heather. Can't wait to learn more about you guys!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

those are fun, it's a neat way of getting to know more about people :)

oh, and you didn't miss me in sunday school... i'm teaching youth sunday school, not gospel doctrine... you couldn't pay me to teach that class, i'd be scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

How funny is that...he taped the ring to the BATHROOM mirror!!!!! I LOVE IT! He's such a guy!!!! I know that's one of my hubby's favorite rooms in the house so he'll be jealous that he didn't think to do it that way! Can't wait to see the recipe for your panzanella. I enjoyed reading more about you guys. Thanks for playing along :)