My mom is so t-double-e-double-r-double-r-double-i-double-f-double-i-double-c-c-c-Terrific!!!
- She was here for me for the month after the babies were born-I don't know what I would have done without her.
- she knits the warmest slippers almost every year for Christmas
- she was my "protector" growing up (I was scared to death of my military man dad)
- she taught me how to cook and clean and sew (don't hold my current cleaning skills against her though, I've just become really lazy)
- she made sure I had the church in my life
- she loves me despite the mistakes and bad choices I'v made
- so many other things too numerous to mention.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!
I love you!