Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

I tawt I saw a puddy tat!!

There's a bird who has it in for my cat, or maybe it's the other way around. I'll have to see who wins. It's so funny though, yesterday when I came home from work, I noticed this bird out in the front yard, he was sitting on the wire stake thing for my tomato plant, squawking up a storm. Then he starts flying around erratically kind of, and Friday (my cat) is out there and seriously, the bird is totally teasing her. He flies down close to her and then swoops up again and lands on the tomato plant stake. Well, he was out there again this morning doing the same thing. Friday just kind of takes it, but every now and then she lunges for him. I'm not sure if she's scared of him or just really annoyed. I'm dying to get a picture of the whole thing.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is so funny the bird is teasing the cat, I hope you get a picture of it.