Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visiting Teaching gone bad?

OK, so last night Sister Stirling and I did our visiting teaching, yayyy!!. We visited with Sister Bell, got there about 8:00, we chatted, and chatted, and chatted. We left about 10:00!!! A two hour visit? That's crazy! I totally enjoyed the visit. But poor Nicole! She must have been thinking, "would you guys go home already!!" Wendy jokes that this is what happens when you have four kids and never get out. LOL
Anyway, here's the truly "gone bad"? part--when I get home, the door is locked. I didn't take my keys. So, I quietly tap on the door. No way do I want to wake up two sleeping babies. Well, my sweet, sweet daughters open the door, both of them are in tears. Jon had already gone to bed, because he has to be up early for work, and they were afraid to go to sleep because they didn't know if I had my keys or not and were afraid I'd be locked out. I'm still not too sure why they were crying. I think they thought I was sleeping over?
Ah well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my goodness!

1. it's great that you did your visiting teaching! (i'm in our ward's Relief Society presidency...and sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get the sisters to go!) So..i love hearing about women that actually go!

2. that is sad But VERY sweet that your daughters were missing you so much! Scary that they opened the door at 10 PM with Big Daddy sleeping! sounds like my house!

ha ha!