- Why is it that on the day's when I need it most, the twins won't take a nap together?
- Why is it that when we already knew we needed some car repairs, we find out we need even more?
- Why is it that I can't keep my kitchen island cleared off?
- Why is it that I can spend two days reading a great book, but can't spend 15 minutes reading my scriptures?
- Why is it that kids can be so dang cute, and so dang frustrating at the very same time?
- Why is it that I can spend fifty bucks on a cool toy, but the kids prefer to play with my el cheapo plastic containers instead?
- Why is it that I just can't get beyond the front room?
It's not a rant, really. I'm not even really discouraged. I'm taking another day off today. We went to the park. Jon's bringing dinner on his way home from work. I'm being totally LAZY. Which is probably the answer to most of those why's!!
AT THE PARK:Swinging, swinging.....
what's this stuff?