I'm hosting my first ever blog give-away!!
The lucky winner receives a few of my favorite things.
But, first--the torture.
100 things you never wanted to know about me
- I was once compared to Brooke Shields!! (don't know where that came from, but I was flattered nonetheless)
- I love St. George, UT. Spent my best years there.
- I know more Titanic trivia than I care to admit.
- Donny Osmond spoke to my seminary class in the 9th grade.
- Sam Elliott invited me to lunch when I lived in Palm Springs.
- I bowled on the lane next to Gary Coleman (what you talkin' bout Willis?)
- I'm an Aquarius
- I'm supposed to wear glasses.
- I love In n Out, love it, love it, love it.
- I love Pizza Hut
- I always blow a kiss to Heavenly Father at the end of my prayers.
- I love to read
- I like to go bowling
- Sometimes I miss going dancing with my friends when I was MUCH younger
- I took jazz dance in high school
- I took jazz and tap dance in college-so much fun
- I feel guilty whenever I kill a bug
- I have to apologize to my kids at least once a day
- I always wanted to be an Interior Designer
- I had a crystal collection when I was seven
- I am a packrat
- I love 80's music
- I used to pick peas from my uncles garden and eat them on the spot.
- I hate canned peas
- I love watches
- I love bracelets
- I can NOT wear necklaces. They bug me
- I got married at the Chapel of the Fountain in Circus Circus.
- I was born in Colorado Springs
- I have 2 big brothers, and 1 little sister
- I was in a commercial
- I like snakes and mice
- I want an Austin Mini Cooper desperately
- I had a 4.0 GPA in high school, I don't know what's happened to my brain since then
- When I was a kid: I split my forehead open, requiring 18 stitches
- Split my knee open--7 stitches
- Stepped on a nail
- Got my leg caught under the tongue of a small, but heavy two-wheeled trailer
- never broke a bone though--knock on wood
- Have not had my Patriarchal blessing yet
- I can operate a forklift
- I Y Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in xmen (so sexy!)
- I love Target
- More than I love Target, I love Target clearance
- I have a bad habit of stopping at Target on my way to work
- My first name and middle name are redundant--Mikki Michelle (mikki is the nickname for michelle)
- When I was little, my dad told me my freckles came from standing behind a cow
- I love notebooks-but they have to be cute, pretty or clever
- I drink entirely too much Pepsi
- I have a purse fetish
Ok, there's 50, I won't torment you with another 50. Actually, I don't think I could think of another 50.
So, on to the important stuff...
I feel much better today than I did yesterday, perhaps because of my stop at Target this morning for some shopping therapy. I found some cute stuff for my first ever blog giveaway. It was all I could do though, not to put everything back when I saw a whole slew of Stephanie Meyer's books on an endcap. I was sooooo tempted to buy all of them for little ol' me. But, I did not succumb to temptation.
So, without further ado, here is the giveaway....
Here are a few of my favorite things....
So, you get
- a cute beachy tote, because I love purses.
- A cute, bright melon color notebook for recording all your blog ideas, plus a pen
- these adorable rose shaped earrings and chunky white bracelet
- a pack of notecards- i love stationary
- a sweet headband, for those bad hair days
- Pink Paradise body mist and body lotion.
- IceBreakers Pomegranate lemon-aid mints (I love these little guys)
- who know, maybe I'll throw some chocolate in too.
So, here are the rules:
- leave me a comment in order to enter.
- leave a shout-out on your blog about the give-away, and you'll receive an extra entry. Just let me know so I don't miss it.
- The drawing will be on Saturday, August 9th.
- I will stick all the names in a (something) and have my sweet daughter pick one.
- Do you think it would be tacky if I entered too?