Lemon Annie has a little Halloween questionaire. I thought I'd play along.
1. What is your favorite thing about Halloween? um, the candy
2. What is your favorite Halloween tradition? We don't really have any Halloween traditions aside from the usual get dressed up and go out, come back home and pass out candy. I guess our wards trunk or treat party is the only other thing we do regularly each year.
3. What was your favorite all-time costume from childhood or adulthood? I guess the year I was 7, I was a ballerina. I wore my ballet tutu, and pink tights, and crafted a tin foil crown.
4. Scary Halloween decorations or cutesy? I like cutesy inside the house, but scary outside.
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory? Last year, when I dressed the twins as Thing 1 and Thing 2
6. What is your favorite scary movie? "Signs"--I know it's not the scariest movie out there, but I thought it was SO good!
7. Candy Corn...Love it or Hate it? I LOVE candy corn.
8. What was your favorite Halloween party activity? probably those games where you're blindfolded and you stick your hands into bowls of peeled grapes, and cooked spaghetti and you're told that they're eyballs, and intestines and whatnot.
9. What is your least favorite Halloween party activity? I guess I don't care much for the whole apple bobbing thing. I'm not too great at holding my breath, especially with my mouth open under water.
10. Painted pumpkins or carved? Carved. Painted just doesn't seem as fun to me.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!