I got tagged by Leslie, to do these six quirky things.
I'm sure I have way more than six, but I'll try to contain myself.
1. When I do the dishes, there's a total soap opera going on in my head about the silverware. The knives are the male figures and the spoons and forks are female. I don't particularly care for the forks, I consider them to be the trampy type I guess. I NEVER put the forks next to the knives, unless it's the sharp knives (the more rough and tumble sort of male). The spoons, who are the sweet, delicate ladies always go next to the butter knives who are true gentlemen of course.
2. When I'm bored, I scratch my scalp, and then dig the dried up shampoo, dandruff, ?-whatever that residue is in there, out of my fingernails.
3. I have to sleep with the blankets pulled all the way up to my shoulders-whether I'm cold or hot--I just feel safer this way.
4. Whenever I suck on an Altoid peppermint, I sneeze.
5. I cannot actually "suck" on any hard candy for more than 5 seconds. I always end up chewing it.
6. Wow, I'm at six already?---- I have totally had dreams lately about some of the people out there in blogland.
Well, that's it.
Now, I'm supposed to tag someone else I suppose. I think this one has pretty much made it's rounds though. But, just for fun, I tag.....LaDawn and Richelle.