So sweet! Shauna gave me this award. I was totally surprised!! I had only been over to her blog a couple of times, so when she emailed me that she had awarded it to me, I wasn't sure who it was from--boy did I feel dumb when she helped me figure it out. She has three terrific boys, and it looks like they have a whole lot of family fun together. Makes me really look forward to the years ahead with my little guys. Thanks Shauna!!!! I'll be adding it to my sidebar with those other awards I have been blessed to receive.
I really like the manner in which Shauna bestowed this upon me--by emailing me. It really added to the surprise factor. So, I think I'll do the same thing. I'll be emailing a few of my favorite blog keepers today. :D
Sher got tagged with the 8 things tag. And she kinda in a way tagged me. Well, she tagged whoever wants to play along, and I thought this was a fun tag--and I want to play along. So here goes...
8 TV SHOWS
1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Designed to Sell
5. What Not to Wear
6. Design on a Dime
7. House Hunters
2. Olive Garden
3. Ruby Tuesday
4. On the Border
6. In -n-Out (fast food has to count with me--I ADORE this place!)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Well there was my whole temper tantrum thing yesterday morning
2. Walked to the store.
3. Took my daughter to spend some of her birthday money on new clothes
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Pulled out my fabric in the hope of starting up some sewing again.
6. 2.75 loads of laundry
7. Yelled at my daughters about their bedroom
8. Went to bed at midnight after trying to catch up with my blog reading.
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Thanksgiving (my mom and dad are coming--yay!!)
3. Figuring out what's going on with my job
4. going to the Temple with my mom in January
5. These stupid elections being over and done with
6. The next year of life with two growing toddlers--they're a hoot!
7. Getting an Etsy shop, or blog business started. (I better get busy)
8. Finally getting my house organized
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A mini van
2. a new digital camera
3. a new sewing machine
4. some digital scrapbooking software
5. a tree for the backyard (along with the appropriate sized hole already dug out of the HARD ground for it)
6. well, make that landscaping for the entire back yard
7. new flooring throughout the entire house
8. an entire new wardrobe
OK, I tag 8 People
5. Amy J.
7. Mother Goose
8. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater----anybody who wants to do it!!