Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall decorations

Over on LemonAnnie's blog, she's hosting a Fall Link-a-thon. She's inviting everyone to shoot some pictures of their autumn decorations and link them up to her blog. I wanted to get these up yesterday, but I 'm a little slow. So, here's what I've got so far...
My front door. I should have just stepped back a few feet and shot the whole thing in one picture. But, my poor flowers aren't looking too fab right now. This picture is from a week or so ago.
I think I planted the mums a little too early.
I really want to do a bit more decorating in the front yard for Halloween. Some people in the neighborhood really go all out at Halloween, they're places are either so cute, or uber spooky. I think it would be fun to do a spooky walkway.
My little corner shelf unit. Below is a close-up of the bottom shelf--the little haunted houses are kind of dark so I was trying to get a better picture of them for you.
My tablescape...
The plant shelves above the kitchen cupboards....
And my sink area. The little candy bowl has candy corn in it. I like a little snack while I'm doing the dishes! :o)
Hope you go visit LemonAnnie's site, there's some great inspiration there.

13 comments:

Sher said...

You will probably not see any pictures from me. I am not decorating this year. My fall decorations include my carpet that hasn't been vaccumed in a week, and weeds all over my yard. There you have it!
p.s. thanks for you comments on my blog!

Rebecca said...

AWESOME! Your home looks SO festive- I love it!

Man oh man, I need to get festive in my home!

Laura said...

I love fall - and your decorations are nice! Candy corn - yummmm! I like the kind that has the chocolate on the bottom layer!

MERRIANNE said...

Those are VERY VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!!

and i am LUVIN your Halloween music!!!!

Nicole said...

I love all your fall decorations they look so cute.

michelle said...

Your decorations are darling! I love how you planted fall flowers in the planter. There is something about fall flowers that feel so homey. I linked to your blog thru Lemon Annie's blog. :)

Leslie said...

So beautiful! I've got to me some decorating genius!

georgie said...

your home looks so nice and fall-y love it!

P.S. Love the Halloween Music

tammy said...

Cute! I love fall/halloween decor so so much!

Richelle said...

Cute decorations! I need to get mine out!

The McFarland Family said...

Your stuff looks great! I especially love your pumpkin frame! Wherever, did you get it? Seriously your stuff looks really cute! Thanks for linking! Love your blog too, it is way cute.

Good N Crazy said...

geez girl. You rock and you are OVER the top too!

Thanks for joining last night. Crazy eh?

Shimmy Mom said...

Fun, fun, fun. I love halloween. We need to get the decorations out today.
*hugs*