Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sold, to the lady in the back

Well, first, I want to thank everyone who bid on my auction.
The winner is Ryann, with her bid of $45. So, just email me your confirmation after you donate to Nie's fund, along with your address, and I'll get this out to you. I presume USPS will be the most cost effective way to ship overseas. Does anybody know?
Thanks again to everyone. This is a great cause. I think I might have won an auction as well, so I'm off to check into that. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

shalynn said...

Mikki,
Congratulations on your auction win for the mocha flower Shushay wipee case. I am excited to send it your way. Please pay through the stephanie paypal fund at nieniedialogues.blogspot.com After you send me your receipt and mailing address (shushay8@yahoo.com) I will mail it out. Thanks!

Ryann said...

Woohoo I won! And I was worried! I can't wait to get it. And yes, you can ship with USPS but you'll need to fill out a custums form.